curl-and-php

Re: hi all :) please help >>>>

From: Dave Withnall <withnall_at_connexus.net.au>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:29:23 +1000

If you can see the website then theres no point blocking your ip address.
If they are blocking your ip address from doing a post then you should
contact the site adminstrators to find out why. perhaps theres a good
reason for it. perhaps something else has gone wrong.

If you do find a way to hide your ip address then you wont get any feedback
from the website so you don't know if it worked or not. but that feature is
not something built into cURL and you'd be better looking elsewhere.

D.