curl-and-php

Need to POST with additional headers and content-type/length

From: Paul Slootweg <prslootweg_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:32:35 +0000

I'm trying to POST to a HTTPS server and the request requires additional
headers and specific content-type/length values.
The data to POST is in a variable. and I'm using CURL_RETURNTRANSFER = 1 to
get the response data.

By using the 'feature' of CURL_CUSTOMREQUEST, I can achieve this, but I'm
not happy that this is a robust solution.

What is the right way of doing this?

Regards,

Paul