curl-and-php

Re: Problem setting certificate verify location

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 10:51:58 +0100 (MET)

FAQ item 4.12: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/faq.html

> I have fiddled a bit around with the CURLOPT_SSLVERIFYHOST flag, but of no
> avail.

CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER is the one you want if you want to disable the server
verification, but I don't recommend that. Instead, use CAPATH to tell curl
which CA-cert bundle to use to verify the server.

> Is there an error-description-list for cURL?

There is, include in every release-archive. Available online here:

        http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html

It is not entirely up-to-date though.