curl-and-php

RE: Curl-and-php digest, Vol 1 #289 - 1 msg

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 12:37:28 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, André Brynildsen wrote:

> Nothing happen. I only got a white page.

What is a white page? Your curl operation might get data back, or it gets no
data back. It doesn't get colours.

> I use libcurl 7.9 (OpenSSL 0.9.6a) and it running on Windows 2000 server
> with IIS.

First, try upgrading your libcurl. You're using a very old version.

Also, you're using an OpenSSL version that is vulnerable for security holes,
you should consider upgrading that too.

Then, try using VERBOSE etc to get more details. Also check the curl_error()
(or whatever it is called) function to get more details on what it doesn't
work.