curl-and-php

Re: new authorize.net requirements

From: Rolan <rolan_at_omnistep.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:27:39 -0500 (EST)

This was an already reported bug from 7.9.4
(see
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2002-02/0029.htmlhttp://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2002-02/0029.html
)
 Many people (including myself) are still using
that version. For some odd reason, the more recent versions
of Curl were not working for me (compiled and installed fine,
but failed to fetch pages in PHP - no error response).
I ended up using the 1-line "patch" and recompiling 7.9.4

~Rolan