curl-and-php

Storing cookies from curl into a variable..

From: Aaron Chan <aaron_at_pricegrabber.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 11:55:12 -0800

I've searched for this through the mailing list archives but couldn't
find an answer.

I would like to store the cookies returned from curl into a variable
instead of a file.
Setopt cookiejar only provides an argument for a filename, is there a
way to route this to a variable?

I know I can setopt to return full headers and parse the cookies from
there, but if possible, I'd rather get it from cookiejar.
Any help would be appreciated.

Aaron Chan..