curl-and-php

Re: HTTPS and PHP

From: michael kimsal <michael_at_tapinternet.com>
Date: 04 Nov 2002 18:38:54 -0500

On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 18:16, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> It is very easy to detect and nag on bad documentation. It is a whole other
> issue to actually provide an improvement.
>
> Feel free to write us a document to help others that are experiencing the
> same problems.

I know it is easier to nag - we're in a similar situation with our own
software, so I 'feel your pain'.

I do hope that simply having this email exchange archived will
eventually help others searching for this problem, which is why I posted
my one line of PHP code as well.

It's not perfect, but it will be searchable at some point.

Thanks.