curl-and-php

HTTPS and PHP

From: michael kimsal <michael_at_tapinternet.com>
Date: 04 Nov 2002 15:32:50 -0500

I've searched hi and lo for this and I seem to get errors that
statistically no one has ever encountered before (sorry - ever
'resolved' before in a public statement)

I get
"error setting cerficate verify locations"
when I try to use CURL and SSL - either from PHP or command line.

2.5 billion documents in google and apparently
I'm about the only person who has ever seen this particular error
ever. I find that a bit hard to believe.

Can someone please point me to some instructions that would help resolve
this issue?

Thanks.