curl-and-php

RE: Install extension Curl with PHP on NT

From: Fluteau Jerome ICM N PG U PLM A 2 <Jerome.Fluteau_at_icn.siemens.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:11:24 +0200

Hi all,

it finally works at least, and indeed we don't need to compile anything, all
the extensions that we need are in the PHP 4.2.3 source:
http://www.php.net/get_download.php?df=php-4.2.3-Win32.zip besides even the
libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll are stored in the zip file, so I didn't use
anything else than this file... It didn't worked because my php.ini file was
not in the right folder, I putted it into the system32 folder (with my dlls)
instead of the winnt folder. PHP worked anyway but it couldn't find my
php.ini file and thus the extensions path. I find out thanks to phpinfo().
It is also written into the
instructions of the page that you gave to me, but I didn't saw it the first
time I read it, too bad...

FYI: I tried it without the msvcr70.dll, and it worked anyway.

Thanks a lot to Daniel, Andrea and David for their precious help, the real
work can begin.

Regards,

Jerome.

PS: I wanted to post a message explaining how to get https worked with
Apache + PHP + Curl, but I don't
know if it is the right place. If you want, I'll do it.