curl-and-php

RE: Install extension Curl with PHP on NT

From: Fluteau Jerome ICM N PG U PLM A 2 <Jerome.Fluteau_at_icn.siemens.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:46:37 +0200

Well, it didn't work. I downloaded the PHP 4.2.3, and it PHP worked well.
php_curl.dll is available
in its extensions folder. I paste it everywhere and removed the # in front
of extension=php_curl.dll in php.ini but it doesn't work anyway. I could
compile it, I have everything that I need but I don't know how exactly to do
that.
Anyway if you have another idea, it would be great...or if you've already
performed the compilation, I would try
this way.

Regards,

Jerome.