curl-and-php

[OT] Re: apache seg fault (sig 11)

From: Pete James <peter_james_at_advanis.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:17:35 -0600

I apologize for having posted this here... it is not curl-related. I
was hoping that by posting it here, youself or the other person in the
thread, Juan, would be able to provide some insight. We are going to do
some tracing and debugging on this end, but I thought maybe this person
had figured it out already, and maybe you remembered. I contacted him
directly and have yet to receive a response...

In short, I used this list as a vehicle to yourself or Juan, and I
apologize. You will not see further posts about this here.

P.