curl-and-php

Curl + PHP = HELP!

From: Dan Brown <dbrown_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 14:47:46 -0800

Hi everyone!

I'm attempting to use CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS to post data. But the variable value is being ignored. Does anyone have any idea how to force it to pass the value? Or am I doing this wrong?

curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,"name1=$var1&name2=$var2");

And it passes..
name1=
name2=

The values for $var1 and $var2 are not passed. If I hard code the value, it passes. If it's a variable, it ignores it. I have verified that the variables are being populated, but curl doesn't send them?

I'm using PHP and CURL on Apache running on Windows 2000. libcurl 7.9 (OpenSSL 0.9.6a) and PHP 4.1.1

PLEASE HELP THIS NEWBIE!!!

Thanks!
Dan