curl-and-php

RE: cURL->https

From: Chris Alsop <chris_at_mindpointe.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:38:57 -0400

i switched on CURLOPT_VERBOSE and CURLOPT_HEADER and didnt notice anything.
i checked the webserver logs to see if anything was going on and didnt see
anything either. i followed the instructions on this mailinglist and didn't
appear to have any problems. i have never had to make and build on unix
before but it seemed to pretty much take care of itself and the instructions
were clear on what to do so i am not sure what i could have messed up.