curl-and-php

cURL->https

From: Chris Alsop <chris_at_mindpointe.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 09:05:47 -0400

I have curl installed and working sort of. I can use the following code to
post and get the results if i use http but not https. For https i just get a
blank screen. I apologize if this has been answered before. I looked through
the archives and didnt see anything that I thought would solve this. I am
new to unix and had to install after our admin failed to get it working. Any
help would be appreciated as we are supposed to be live on 07/04/01. Should
I be looking for errors in a log somewhere? Thanks.

OS: FrssBSD-4.2-RELEASE
cURL: 7.8

$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_URL,$sURL);
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_POST,1);
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_USERPWD,"ILIVCOM:CLBTG6VP");
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_HEADER,0);
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,$sString);
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1);
$return = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);

Chris Alsop
CTO Mind Pointe, Inc.