curl-and-php

PHP, CURL, Session

From: YAHOO!!! <vladkalmik_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 10:57:31 +0300

Hello Everyone,
I am triyng to send form to the https:// server under IIS 4.0 through
several pages. This server support sessions.
My steps:
1. Authorization - exec("C:/PHP/curl -m 120 -D 111.txt -d Password=Password -d
Login=Login -d Sumbit=Submit https://secure.server.com/login.asp");
I get the result that my page is moved somewhere in other place (I needn't it)
On the disk I have a file Where there are a string like
"Set-cookie: ASPSESSIONIDGQQQGGEK=JNFLHLEAMBEDHICAAKNIGICG; path=/";

2.Now I send the form to the other page on this server and a call -b
111.txt
  exec("C:/PHP/curl -m 120 -b 111.txt -d Name=Name -d
  Something=Somthing -d Sumbit=Submit -e
  https://secure.server.com/login.asp
  https://secure.server.com/form.asp");

 BUT I have been sent to the first page https://secure.server.com/login.asp
 That request Login and Password.

 Could somebody explain me what is happening. What is wrong in my
 script. How can I pass session to the server, or is it something
 else that I escaped.

 Thanks!!

--
Best regards,
 Vladimir !!!                            mailto:vladkalmik_at_yahoo.com