connect to websocket how then I cand send messages?

From: mierdatutis mi via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 13:03:30 +0200

Hi,
I have a curl to connect to websocket and when I execute command it says me:
> Cache-Control: no-cache
> Upgrade: websocket

< HTTP/1.1 101 Switching Protocols
HTTP/1.1 101 Switching Protocols
< connection: Upgrade
connection: Upgrade
< Sec-WebSocket-Protocol: xmpp
Sec-WebSocket-Protocol: xmpp
< upgrade: websocket
upgrade: websocket
< sec-websocket-accept: xdh8lWp6+secret/0=
sec-websocket-accept: xdh8lWp6+secret/0=

<

It's like a interactive menu, how could I insert text in the websocket?

Thanks and sorry for my English!