Re: Newline escape sequence with -F

From: Alex Ahn via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 12:45:52 -0400

I tried your suggestion. %%0A didn't come out as %0A, let alone create a
new line. While \\ did escape into \, it didn't create a new line. So for
now I may still have to send a separate command for text with -d if I'm
going to use Command Prompt. Otherwise I'll use Powershell 7 with the `n
escape sequence that seems to work. Thanks.