Newline escape sequence with -F

From: Alex Ahn via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 23:45:18 -0400

Hi everyone,

Recently I started using curl. From what I've seen with the -F function, on
Command Prompt on Windows, I couldn't use either %0A or \n to create a new
line. While on Powershell 7, `n created a new line. Needless to say, `n
didn't work in Command Prompt. Is there a way to create a new line on
Command Prompt with -F?

Alex