Re: curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired

From: Dagobert Michelsen via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 15:35:47 +0200

Hi Anoop,

Am 15.06.2020 um 14:23 schrieb Anoop Varghese via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>:
> Alos let me know how to download latest curl package for Solaris 10.

You seem to be already using libcurl and all the other libs from OpenCSW,
but you are using curl from /usr/local instead of the curl binary from
OpenCSW. Can you please explain why you are doing it this way? OpenCSW
has pkgutil (located at /opt/csw/bin) which can automatically keep packages
up to date and there is also the latest 7.70.0 available
  https://curl.haxx.se/download.html#Solaris
Just type „pkgutil -U -i curl -y“ and everything else should be automatic.
If the host does not have an internet connection please see
  https://www.opencsw.org/manual/for-administrators/no-internet-access.html

Best regards

  — Dago