The curl user survey 2020 (reminder)

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 16:57:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends!

This is just a reminder. If you haven't filled in this year's survey yet,
please donate a few minutes of your precious time and help us out:

    https://forms.gle/wh8mb9a91eogTYMQA

The survey will be open for another week and please, feel free to share this
with and invite your fellow curl users to also contribute. This is our primary
way to get real user input. It helps us drive this ship in the right
direction.

Thanks!

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!