Re: How to handle a response with an empty body

From: Konrad Mathieu via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 22:07:23 +0200

> You can return an error in the write callback to make curl stop
> handling the body (and return an error).

That approach works fine! However, when a connection is aborted due to a
missing body, I can only retrieve the header information asynchronously.

Do you see a way to still return the header even though curl's handling
was stopped?

Cheers,
Konrad

btw The authors of the interface, a company called protel that makes
PMSses for hotels can not be pursuaded to add a content-length parameter
to "$viruses".