Re: How to handle a response with an empty body

From: Konrad Mathieu via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 18:41:34 +0200

Thanks Rainer! If only I had access to their server. All they gave me
was an IP and port number, so I can't change their response header. (it
is one of those places where 3 devs are surrounded by 30 bs-jobs;)

Fortunately, this implementation is for one client only, but that is of
little comfort. I am trying to accomodate the behavior in the write
callback now as Daniel pointed out, using that a bit like a plugin. It
will not necessarily look very elegant in the end, but what can you do.

Cheers,
Konrad