Re: TLS handshake failures -fatal alert protocol_version

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 23:09:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 12 Apr 2020, Anand Sridharan via curl-users wrote:

> we are trying to add TLS handshake support to a curl client with socks
> proxy

I think you should to take similar questions and discussions to the
curl-library mailing list, which is where we discuss libcurl details,
internals and development.

> After server hello was done , we see fatal alert protocol_version failure
> which terminates the

You've modified code to enhance curl and it doesn't do what you want and now
you want us to tell you why your enhancement - that you haven't shown us - is
not working?

Maybe you did something wrong? Maybe you're just asking for a protocol version
the server doesn't offer? Maybe something else?

It is really hard for us to guess.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!