Re: Fwd: bash curl multiple requests same connection

From: Dan Fandrich via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 11:38:45 +0100

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 06:18:37PM +0800, taylor park via curl-users wrote:
> Creating a TCP connection takes some time
> so i want send tow requests use the same connection
> The second request needs to be submitted after processing the first response。

Unfortunately, the curl command-line tool right now parses its arguments all at
once before starting to do transfers so doing this isn't straightforward right
now. If the goal is to simply delay the second transfer until the right time
then you could insert a transfer in between the existing two to a server you
control and delay the response from that server until the right time. But I
suspect that's not what you want.

This TODO item would allow you to do what you're asking, but I'm not aware
that anyone is working on it:
https://curl.haxx.se/docs/todo.html#keep_running_read_instructions

Dan