Re: Memory allocation issues with libcurl on solaris

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 08:05:41 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 30 Jan 2020, Jitta, Machender via curl-users wrote:

> We are trying to call two REST apis from a C module. The first call succeeds
> but the second call terminates with a SIGV … digging deeper we realized that
> the issue is with memory allocation. Did anyone face this issue and how did
> you resolve it?

1. Note that we have the mailing list curl-library
(https://cool.haxx.se/mailman/listinfo/curl-library) for libcurl users,
development, debugging and discussions. This list is more for the curl tool.

2. You need to give us more details such as curl version and how to reproduce
this. We have had occasional crashes at points in the past but for very basic
use cases it was a very long time ago.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!