Fortran

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 23:42:00 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 14 Dec 2019, jmriff--- via curl-users wrote:

> To show my progress to date with calling libcurl for Fortran, here is the
> source code:

1. You're mailing the curl-users mailing list. It is for discussing the curl
tool.

2. The fortran binding you're using is not authored or released by the curl
project. You're probably way better off trying to find the dev team behind
that and ask them about these details.

3. For libcurl related questions, we recommend the curl-library mailing list.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me