RE: Re: curl SSL error on upload

From: Perrin, Brandon S via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 13:58:22 +0000

We had already tried the -tlsv1.2 setting but still had same result.

We are running curl 7.29.0

We were able to get the transfer working again by unchecking a setting on the FTPS server that was "require TLS session resumption on data connection when using PROT P" - is this a known issue in curl with the ability to support session resumption ?