Re: Unable to parse ECDSA and ed25519 keys

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 13:31:39 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 6 Dec 2019, Santino KEUPP via curl-users wrote:

> we updated libcurl from version 7.55.0 to 7.65.1 (and libssh2 from 1.7.0 to
> 1.8.1)

> It looks like curl (or libssh2) is unable to parse the ECDSA and ed25519
> keys provided by the server.

The SSH and SFTP protocol handling is handled by libssh2. If you check the
changelog on the libssh2 site (https://libssh2.org/changes.html) the top lines
there reveal that ECDSA and ed25519 support were added in libssh2 1.9.0...

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me