Re: Disable DNS over HTTPS (DoH) on command line

From: dumblob via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 15:02:01 +0100

Thanks for the assurance. I don't have any production-grade experience with
the "curl" command line tool, so I really had to ask to be sure.

Regarding auto detection of DoH in the future, that's part of my concern,
so if there are currently no clear enough visions how one could disable
that in a forward compatible manner, I decided to persistently warn in
runtime about potential issues with DoH starting from December 2020. At
that point we'll check again how the "curl" tool behaves to catch potential
issues before they'll hit our production.

Thanks for your time and don't turn "totally insane" ;)