Opinions on the naming of a new option?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 14:15:34 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Soon, when doing parallel transfers (-Z) to the same host name with more than
one transfer, the curl tool will prefer that the second transfer waits for the
first connection to be established to then see if it can perform the second
transfer multiplexed over that same connection. Thus ideally using fewer
connections when possible.

There will be a new command line option that tells curl to rather *not* wait
to check for this but instead prioritize to create a new connection
immediately for subsequent requests rather than to wait and see.

How should we name this new command line option? Jay and I have discussed it
in the PR and the current list of alternatives include (in alphabetical
order):

   --parallel-at-once
   --parallel-connect
   --parallel-directly
   --parallel-nowait
   --parallel-preferred

I don't think any of them feels "perfect". Any better suggestions, ideas,
thoughts, complaints?

The patch and discussion so far exists in PR 4500:
https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/4500

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me