Question Concerning cURL Commad

From: Ravanell Lang via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 15:35:00 -0400

We have filtered out our web server information using three known
filter-out security tags in our web.config. And we have reverified that our
web server info is not being displayed using Web Browser Developer Tools
and iCurlHTTP app. However when we use < curl -I -s -H “Host: evil.com”
www.example.com>, it displays our web server info. Our team believe cURL is
pulling our server info from our load balancer/proxy server.

Our question is where is cURL pulling our server info from if we have it
filtered out on web server?

Thank you.

Very respectfully,

//iRav2.0//