Curl HTTP POST result redirected to a file

From: Freddy Dewulf via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 16:49:33 +0200

Hi group,

I created a bat-file with a curl command.

I have to send data to a webserver with authentication.

The result should be put in a file, so I can process this file.

This is my curl command:

curl -o AB_res.xml -v --basic --user F6D0F591xx:E9CAYY^

POST --header "SOAPAction: saveRegistration" --data
@\temp\xml\AB_request.xml^

--url https://test-api.abregister.be/verschaffer/v1/RegistrationService.cfc

In the CMD-box, I can see that the data is sent to the server, but the
result on the screen is not written in the file AB_res.xml

Can somebody help me

Met vriendelijke groet - With kind regards

Freddy Dewulf