Re: marking curl wth build id

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 08:11:59 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 22 Aug 2019, toby via curl-users wrote:

> you are a clown

Toby. You might find people less reluctant to answer future questions coming
from you, after your personal attacks and blatant disrespect of our very
simple rules.

My advice would be to instead show a larger appreciation of people's efforts
and willingness to help out for free.

Thanks.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me