[RELEASE] curl 7.65.3

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 11:44:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

Another day, another release. This is just a very small fix for the annoying
progress meter regression in 7.65.2. A single-fix release. Get it as always
from

    https://curl.haxx.se/

curl and libcurl 7.65.3

  Public curl releases: 184
  Command line options: 221
  curl_easy_setopt() options: 268
  Public functions in libcurl: 80
  Contributors: 1991

This release includes the following bugfixes:

  o progress: make the progress meter appear again [1]

This release includes the following known bugs:

  o see docs/KNOWN_BUGS (https://curl.haxx.se/docs/knownbugs.html)

This release would not have looked like this without help, code, reports and
advice from friends like these:

   Chih-Hsuan Yen, Daniel Stenberg,
   (2 contributors)

         Thanks! (and sorry if I forgot to mention someone)

References to bug reports and discussions on issues:

  [1] = https://curl.haxx.se/bug/?i=4122

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me