wrong signature type error

From: Wu-Kung Sun via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 00:28:36 -0500

Hello,

How do I pass the openssl option "-ciper DEFAULT_at_SECLEVEL=1" to curl?

When connecting to a particular website I get the following error:
curl: (35) error:1414D172:SSL routines:tls12_check_peer_sigalg:wrong
signature type

I believe it is the same as reported in this Debian bug for openssl

The Debian/openssl dev suggests the above option for openssl but I can't
see how to do the same for curl.

Thank you,

--
swk