Download many image files into one file

From: Budi via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 18:49:04 +0700

How do we download many image files into one file correctly.
the below test showed DL is well done but then
cannot be browsed in multi-page image by an image viewer such as
IrfanView thouh still can be opened correctly and show the 1st page
only

E.g. I tried

$ >AllPage.png; for((i=1;i<99;i++));{ curl
https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/imgsrv/image?id=mdp.39015006390085\;seq=$i
>>AllPage.png ;}

Any sincere help is really appreciated.