RE: cookie jar is not saving cookies inside verbose say COOKIE DROPPED

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 11:15:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019, Comsoftweb | Alexandre Calvario via curl-users wrote:

Please don't top-post, it makes it very hard to follow.

> Hello, heres a more detailed information in here.

'curl -V' would've been a nicer output.

> curl version is 7.64.0
> ["features"]=> int(2428829)

This "features" value does not have the PSL bit set (1<<20) which means this
curl version suffers from a cookie parsing bug present in 7.64.0, fixed in
7.64.1 (commit 299d9660f85), that made curl not accept cookies on domain names
without any dots.

Solution: upgrade (or downgrade) curl.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me