[Final reminder] The curl user survey 2019

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 15:23:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi team,

The curl user survey will be taken offline at the Euro midnight tomorrow.
Please give us your input before then!

> https://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2019/05/13/the-curl-user-survey-2019/

This is the primary way for us to get user input and feedback about what you
features you are actually using in curl, what we should do next and what works
and doesn't work in the project!

We've already received more than 700 responses, which is more than last year.
Totally awesome!

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me