Re: How do I read the version on this web page?

From: Jan Stary <hans_at_stare.cz>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 20:57:43 +0100

On Jan 03 11:44:57, ToddAndMargo_at_zoho.com wrote:
> On 1/3/19 10:43 AM, Jan Stary wrote:

> > > I am trying to see if there has been a revision change
> >
> > What exactly are you doing regarding curl?
> > (Read: exactly what command are you running?)
>
> curl
> https://www.eset.com/us/business/endpoint-security/windows-security/download
> -o -

This exact command only returns a 301 redirect for me.
So I suppose that's not the command you are running.

> The web page is written to a variable in Perl 6. Then I analyze
> what comes back looking for the new revision.

First see what happens without the Perl cruft around it.

Hm, but when I run

  curl -A "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows 10) Gecko/20180101 Firefox/63.0" ...

(or anything really), I get the very same content.