Re: Prefix emails with [curl-users] or similar?

From: Stephen McDowell <sjm324_at_cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 18:18:04 -0700

Hi Aleks,

As you have noted, Gmail is my dilemma. I will try and redo the filters,
thanks for the links! The best I could ever get Gmail to do was add a label
but it still goes to my inbox :(

Anyway, if I were in multiple curl lists I would prefer to send them to the
same folder. For example I'm on a couple of the python mailing lists, and
it's always clear which email is coming from where (in the hypothetical
case of my filters actually sending them to my python folder).

Python, CMake, LLVM, and PCL are the only mailing lists I've ever joined
besides curl and they all prefix so I assumed this was standard practice ;)

Thanks all for the responses, fingers crossed my new filters work!

-Stephen