Re: how do I press a button?

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 09:54:50 +0200

On Tue, Aug 07, 2018 at 08:01:22PM -0700, ToddAndMargo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> From this page:
>
> https://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/#Foxit-PhantomPDF-Education/
>
> I want to press any of the three "free trial download" buttons
> so that I can harvest the "Version" (9.2.0.9297) that appears
> on the pop up.
>
> How do I do this? (I don't care if I get a bunch of versions
> as long as the current one is in there somewhere.)

Take a look at the document at https://curl.haxx.se/docs/httpscripting.html
to find out how to do things from the curl end. You'll still have to figure out
exactly what to send and where, which you can generally figure out by staring
at the network traffic going past using your browser's developer tools.