Re: off topic question --Browser/Post redirect

From: Ray Satiro <raysatiro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 17:30:44 -0400

On 4/5/2018 2:45 PM, bruce wrote:
> I've got a test url that appears to do a Post with a redirect to a
> "GET". When I run the url and examine the traffic using a network tool
> like Livehttpheaders I can see the flow of the traffic. It clearly
> shows the post/get actions. Unfortunately, the livehttp app doesn't
> display the content/data for the url/page. I'd really like to be able
> to see the content of the "POST". I'm trying to replicate the network
> steps to generate the page/content using curl so I'd like to figureout
> what I've missed.

The curl question here seems to be how can you mimic what the browser is
sending by using curl. Both Chrome and Firefox have a copy as cURL
feature. Personally I prefer Fiddler [1] which though it does not have
such a feature (? I don't think so) it is easier to examine the data and
you can build your own curl command line.

[1]: https://www.telerik.com/download/fiddler