Re: & in the URL

From: Ray Satiro <raysatiro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 01:30:56 -0400

On 3/24/2018 12:42 AM, Mike Lambert wrote:

> The other day I posted the same problem .. and I thought that I
> resolved it .. but no it is still not resolved.
>

> Problem is :- when the URL has a & in it I get the error unknown command.
>

> http://WWW.AAAAAA.Com/results.aspx?categoryid=BBBBBB&CCCCCC=DDDDDD&EEEEEE
>

> Error – EEEEEE is not recognized as an internal or external command.
> Similarly with CCCCCC.
>

> I have replace the & with %26 … no good
>
> I have wrapped the complete line in “  … no good
>
> I have wrapped the line in ‘ … no good
>
> I have changed & to \& or \%25 or ‘&’ or “&” … no good
>
> I have tried replacing & with ^& … no good
>

> I have googled the problem and tried them all .. still no good.
>

> I can enter the URL manually with the & and it works fine in Chrome
> and IE ..
>

> I am running 7.59.0 on Windows 7 64 bit.

Quoting it should do it, save for the caveats I wrote about last time.
(Are you using normal double quotes? Your e-mail contains unicode quotes
which I wish would go away) If that doesn't work please give us a sample
to reproduce such as httpbin, for example curl
"http://httpbin.org/get?foo=bar&baz=qux"