77 error when using cURL from cmd line, on Windows 10 for HTTP Post

From: James Stephenson <jstephen_at_scc-i.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 13:32:25 -0700

I am new to cURL so forgive me if this is a repeat of previous questions. I
have looked through the archive but cannot find the same setup that I am
dealing with...

I am using the cURL command line program to do an HttpPost to a medical
records company, from a Windows 10 pc.

When I send the request I am getting an error that says:

curl: (77) error setting certificate verify locations:

It then lists a completely unrelated file: CAfile:
C:\RailsInstaller\cacert.pem

with a path of: CApath: none

I am not using anything to do with Rails on this and am really not sure why
it is picking that file to look for the certificate.

Thanks,
Jim