Re: Permission

From: Jeremy Nicoll via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 00:28:24 +0000

On Fri, 19 Jan 2018, at 23:26, Paul Hevier via curl-users wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I just started using Curl. I am getting the message below. It can't write to
> my own folder. Can you tell me a setting of some type to make it write?

Your screenshot shows you issuing a curl command from the C:\> prompt
trying to write the result to a file within the root directory of C, ie you are
trying to create

  C:\scorecard.htm

Windows protects the root directory of the drive, I think. Try again but
specifiy an output file within a subdirectory.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.