Re: libcurl - sample code for multiple out of order range requests from same url

From: Steve Williams <steve_at_advance-software.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 11:46:04 +0100

I understand it's not always possible to respond to a range request - if
you're generating a response on the fly, you might not know how long
your response will be so you could send back unsatisfiable or unknown at
this time if anyone tries that on a dynamic request.

Rather than nail this properly, someone found time to define 418 I'm a
teapot (RFC 2324 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2324>)

Sigh :)

Ah well, like you say, is what it is & can always hack http servers to
my liking if it proves to be a problem.

Fairly low on the list right now.

Thanks, Daniel.

Best regards,