Re: SCO Open Server

From: xeno.campanoli via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 08:17:47 -0700

I could, but am busy.  I recommend Robert Dinse at nanook_at_eskimo.com.  ccing.

-------- Original message --------From: Bernard Cohen <bernard_at_hytekdata.com> Date: 7/10/17 07:48 (GMT-08:00) To: curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se Subject: Re: SCO Open Server

I am looking for someone who can build it from source.
Ready to pay.

---
Thanks,
Bernard
On 07/07/17 5:32 pm, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
On Fri, 7 Jul 2017, Bernard Cohen wrote:
The current package for SCO Open Server is old and does not support TLS 1.1 and 1.2 security protocols. Can someone compile me the latest curl version for SCO Open Server or maybe advice me if an other package will work with SCO.
My advice: build your own from source.