RE: Is there a way to get more info when you encounter CURLE_FAILED_INIT

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 00:34:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 5 Jul 2017, Brian Antonczak wrote:

> So Im not using the lib but rather using the DLL and LoadLibrary

Since you're using libcurl, you should probably take your issue to the
curl-library list. This mailing list is for curl the command line tool.

> Here is the output I get from CURLOPT_VERBOSE

But this isn't returning CURLE_FAILED_INIT now, is it?

> the call to Curl_http_done an error?:

No, the text "Curl_http_done: called premature == 0" is just a debug output
that is removed in modern curl versions (it's been gone since curl 7.53.0).