Everything curl: The Book

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 15:27:10 +0200

For the fun of it, I had some copies of the Everything curl book
(https://bookcurl.haxx.se/) printed in hard copy form for the curl://up
conference last month. Unfortunately, delays at the printer meant that it
didn't arrive in time, so I have a limited number of copies available now for
those who would like one. They're available for 15£á per copy including shipping
within Germany or 20£á including international shipping. It's a 232 page
professionally-printed and bound softcover book with the content from the
GitBook archive as of the beginning of March. GitBook isn't ideal for
hard-cover projects, but with some tweaking of the output it turned out looking
really nice¡Xit's a completely different feeling being able to flip through the
pages with your thumb compared to clicking on-screen! If you're interested in a
copy, please contact me directly.

>>> Dan