Re: Cannot install curl on project made with VC2015.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 00:18:58 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017, Claudio.Valderrama_at_ricoh-la.com wrote:

> According to nuget.org, it's enough to run "install-.package curl" to have
> it installed on Visual Studio. However, when I try to install curl I get an
> error saying basically that's not compatible with the .net framework 4.5 I'm
> using. Should I discuss this issue here or report it to Microsoft?

I don't think you'll reach the people who built the nuget package here, and I
would presume that they are the correct ones to ask about this issue.
Alternatively, there's something in the nuget system that can be done, but
this is similarly not the place for nuget information.

You're probably best off asking this question in a nuget oriented forum.